1. Payment is required when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) checks and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Poolesville Veterinary Clinic understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we'll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments
- Interest Free For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular and highly recommended option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please visit Pawlicy to search pet insurance plans that are right for you. All insurance companies require payment to your veterinary facility in full for you to qualify for reimbursement, potentially up to 90%! All claims are submitted to the insurance company by the pet owner.
We will do everything we can to help you afford the treatment your pet needs. Forms of payment accepted by the office are check, cash, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, and CareCredit.
Calculate and find a payment plan now with SCRATCHPAY.
Apply now for WELLS FARGO HEALTH ADVATAGE.